- In these conditions, the following terms shall have the following meaning “The Company” means One Little Independent. “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
- Payment shall become due upon placement of the order except in the case of mail order. Payment for orders placed by fax or mail shall be included with the printed order form. No goods shall be supplied without payment. Goods shall be delivered by a carrier of The Company’s choosing. Carriage will be at cost to the Customer and forms part of the invoice. We aim to dispatch goods within 5 working days. Please wait 31 days to report to One Little Independent any outstanding orders.
- Any product purchased marked as a ‘pre order’ will be available for dispatch and distribution at a later date, this date will be written within the product description however will be subject to change. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the point of purchase.
- Claims arising from damage delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to The Company within seven working days of delivery. The Company shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by The Company promptly return any of the goods subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packaged and return them to The Company for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, The Company shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective The Company shall, at its option replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of The Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
TAXES AND DUTIES
- Customers must be aware that they may be liable to pay Import Taxes and Duties if value of goods ordered are of a value over their national import thresholds.
- Goods that are faulty or do not fit must be returned to One Little Independent, 34 Trinity Crescent, London SW17 7AE within 7 working days of the item being received by the customer.
- The Company reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated in the catalogue including slight differences in colour, shade and size.
The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.
- By registering with the shop, One Little Independent may use your e-mail address to send you appropriate news, updates, ticket info etc.
DIGITAL CONTENT SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS
- Use of downloadable music content services will require a device such as a computer with a music playback programme installed, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may involve obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended.
DIGITAL CONTENT USAGE RULES
- Your use of the Products is conditional upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- Products may be downloaded once per transaction/order
- Your license of Products as authorized hereunder permits you to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sublicensee, to the extent permitted by law.
- You shall be permitted to export, burn (if applicable) or copy (if
applicable) Products solely for personal, noncommercial use.
DIGITAL CONTENT CANCELLATION RIGHTS
- You have the right to withdraw from your purchase without penalty and without giving any reason until delivery of the Products has started.
- One Little Independent reserve the right to not refund or cancel a digital content order once delivery of the product has begun. The download service commences immediately when you begin to download your product and you will not have the right to withdraw or cancel your order after this point.
- For enquiries regarding merchandise sales and digital content sales please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
One Little Independent Records (“we” and “us”) is the operator of
(https://www.olirecords.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this
Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure
both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect
and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our
website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not
be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will
fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would
prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us
to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and
destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected
with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
One Little Independent Records will happily accept returns due to change of mind
as long as a request to return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of
item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable
Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to
arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store
credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed
(One Little Independent Records) will refund the value of the goods returned but
will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty Returns
One Little Independent Records will happily honor any valid warranty claims,
provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will
reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect One Little
Independent Records to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 22 days. This
varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer
a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except
on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these
instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at
any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
One Little Independent Records will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal
services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer
this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before
dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we
await this item.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we
can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be
able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made
available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the
parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the
parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer
service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid
upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and One Little
Independent Records encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before
placing an order with us.
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination
country, the goods will be returned to One Little Independent Records at the
customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods
paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping
will not be refunded.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to
accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an
has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed
their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an
investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com